Saturday 2 July 2011

June Challenge Winner


I would like to thank everyone who entered June's challenge 'Flowers & Leaves'

So many entries this month, we had a record number!  We are all so pleased that so many of you enjoyed our challenge! 

However, you know what ... it made it so hard to pick just one!

But this I needed to do and I enjoyed looking at each and every single one. 

I have chosen a winner and a very 'special mention' this month.

So... the winner of the challenge is number .... 26!


... Carolyn

Carolyn your card just blew me away!  The card is stunning and has SO many levels!  I love your texture, layering, stiching and distressing.  The image is coloured to perfection and so beautiful. (Look at that hair!)  And what a fabulous flower and leaves! 



Gorgeous !  Thanks for submitting this one Carolyn :)

If you let me have your email address, the 'Fresh Polkas' papers will be yours :O)  Email me at CLICK

And don't forget to take your 'I'm a winner' badge for your blog  - it's on the right side bar in the craftroom.

And I couldn't end this post without this special mention ...

We had a scrummy card entered into the challenge from Liz which is shown below.  Liz is only 9 years old!  I think you will agree her card is just lovely and just a little bit clever for one so young too!  'thanks a bunch'  for entering Liz!

and you will be receiving 'Fresh Polkas' too.  If you'd like to email me and I will send it over.  And grab your 'special mention' badge on the side panel of the blog!


Well that's it, loved this month's challenge and thanks to everyone for joining us!

5 comments:

Mary J said...

Gorgeous make by Carolyn - well done honey!

And wow, Liz's card is so professional - gorgeous!

Anne said...

Huge congrats to Carolyn for such a wonderful card and big hugs to Liz for such a sweetie. Well done to you both! x

mrsk06 said...

Congrats to the both of you!! x

Tina said...

congrats to you...beautiful card

Tina

JUDI said...

Carolyn, What a gorgeous card, I love the colors used.
Liz, Fantastic Job, your talent really shines.
With Love Judi